Popular Posts

Thursday, August 16, 2012

JUDAS IS APPROPRIATE TITLE FOR ROBIN VAN PERSIE



We all knew the jig was up when Robin Van Persie released a statement on his website telling us he will not be extending his contract with the club, his reasons well-rehearsed and politically correct. A load of bollocks!! His statement read;

This is an update for the fans about my current situation. I have kept quiet all this time out of respect and loyalty for the club and as agreed with Mr. Gazidis and Mr. Wenger, but since there is so much speculation in the media, I think it is fair for you guys to know what’s really going on at the moment.As announced earlier this year I had a meeting with the Boss and Mr. Gazidis after the season. This was a meeting about the club’s future strategy and their policy. Financial terms or a contract have not been discussed, since that is not my priority at all.I personally have had a great season but my goal has been to win trophies with the team and to bring the club back to its glory days. Out of my huge respect for Mr. Wenger, the players and the fans I don’t want to go into any details, but unfortunately in this meeting it has again become clear to me that we in many aspects disagree on the way Arsenal FC should move forward.I’ve thought long and hard about it, but I have decided not to extend my contract. You guys, the fans, have of course the right to disagree with my view and decision and I will always respect your opinions.I love the club and the fans, no matter what happens. I have grown up and became a man during my time with Arsenal FC. Everybody at the club and the fans have always supported me over the years and I have always given my all (and more) on and off the pitch. I am very proud of being part of this fantastic club for the last 8 years. As soon as Mr. Gazidis is back from his 2-week holiday in America further meetings will follow and I will update you if and when there are more developments.Robin van Persie
The club then released a statement saying they respect his decision and hope he will fulfill his contractual obligations and see his contract through, another load of dog poo.

I would like to say at this point my respect for Robin Van Persie had diminished greatly, firstly was his total lack of tact, ambushing the club and dropping such a bomb on them when they thought they were negotiating. Secondly I was mad at his lack of loyalty more than anything else. Arsene Wenger and Arsenal FC had stood by Robin Van Persie during during his injury ravaged 7 years at the club. Refusing to sell the injury prone forward or buy another centre forward to do the job, one season of injury free brilliance he wants to leave, How scandalous!! He had moved from hero to zero in a minute. Talking about the direction the club is going and suggesting we buy ‘World-class’ players, forgetting he was virtually nothing when we signed him.
Injury Record For Van Persie With Arsenal

From the business stand point of view it was obvious we had to sell the forward, on the cheap probably since he had put us in a corner and announced he wanted to leave. It was a case of finding the perfect suitor. I had accepted the reality that he had to leave/be sold albeit I felt betrayed.

Wenger handled it all like he usually does; denial. Like Cesc and Nasri before, Wenger had gone to the media proclaiming our ambitions, saying as a big club we cannot sell our key player(s). He said over and over again how Van Persie is an Arsenal player and he intends to keep him. But as always the decision seems to have come from above. The greedy Arsenal board overruled him, they could not afford to lose a player for free, and they had to sell. My problem is with Arsene Wenger, this old man knew Van Persie wanted to leave, for over a month now; he sat there misguided thinking he would stay, now we are 3 days away from the start of the league and out top striker just left. This should have been done quick, ship him out early, give fans closure and get replacement as soon as possible. As with Arsenal on many occasions the simple seems impossible.

Like I said before I had accepted we will sell Van Persie, I had secretly hoped it will be for the Old Lady of Turin, and then I would hate him less. I had heard of interest from both Manchester clubs but I just never thought we would sell to them. So it was with utter disgust and intense fury that we learnt Van Persie was being sold to fucking Manchester United!!! I mean REALLY!?!?! How do you sell last season’s top goal scorer to a team you claim to be competing with? HOW? It makes no freaking sense whatsoever. Grossly inappropriate behavior from Wenger, Van Persie and Arsenal FC. Consorting with the enemy to rape and sodomize the emotions of Arsenal fans. Don’t get me wrong 24 million pounds for a 29 year old in his last year is good money but WE JUST DO NOT SELL SUCH A PLAYER TO MANCHESTER UNITED!!! This has to be the lowest of the low for this Arsenal board; I honestly had not thought they would stoop this low. I remember during the Ibrahimovich saga at Barcelona he said he would like to move to Madrid, club president flatly refused to let him move there, its implied that you do not sell your biggest competitor your best player.
"It's never great to lose players of that quality but he only had a year contract so we do not have a choice… We have already recruited since we bought (Olivier) Giroud and (Lukas) Podolski who originally were intended to offset the departure of van Persie," – Arsene Wenger

I see a lot of fans running to console themselves by saying a replacement should be signed, naming players like Lewandoski, Lloriente, Cavani etc. Stop fooling yourselves, Wenger will not buy a replacement, the board will not let him spend that money to bring in a well-proven striker. We have to make do with what we have.
Podolski and Giroud who seem to be our only hope for the coming season.

Robin van Persie screwed us over like a cheap prostitute, he is a Judas, hope all the money will keep him happy. F**k him for what he did. What I wish is that he leaves quietly, no speeches about my beloved Arsenal because all the s**t that comes out of his mouth we do not want to hear. His reported salary at Manchester United will be a weekly wage of about £235,000… a far cry from the £130,000 Arsenal had tabled, his sentiments about worrying about the club’s direction is nullified by the three pieces of silver he took. What a whore!!!

 Top Tweets on RVP
@Trevor_ajim: Robin Van Persie Ft Rick Ross - Bag Of Money

 @tomgunner14: Arsenal legend Ray Parlour believes the impending sale of Robin van Persie to Man U as the end of their reign as a title challenger.

@Xtians101: Robin van Persie, #AFC and Arsenal are trending. Wow,and all because of ^ a money-grubbing cunt.Yes,you! @Persie_Official

@bzieng: Robin Van Persie scored 39% of Arsenal goals last season- now what will happen?

@AlexTxD : and I still can't get over that Robin Van Persie transfer to ManUtd. that's a one weird week I'm having so far.

@RealRomfordPele:  Ray Parlour24 million Let's hope the money is used to bring in another top striker!

@IanWright0 : Sad that an AFC player has gone to a team who use to consider us rivals! God forbid a big team comes in for vermaelin ! Would he stay ?

@VerminatdGooner: Fuck #MUFC FUCK ROBIN VAN PERSIE ARSENAL FOREVER.

@mt_foxx: Someone should take a snap of Robin Van Persie's look when he sees #mufc trophy cabinet

@tiesto: Congratulations to @Persie_Official for his new contract! I am a fan of his skills and don't matter what team he's playing for!!

@Khairykj: Robin van Persie is the fourth captain in seven years to leave the Arsenal.

@jonathanchong: disappointed with @persie_official news but this is what we've been asking Wenger to do - don't hold onto players in their last year.

@Etalephil: I swear, @Persie_Official's troubled knee is gonna go dead after two weeks of play at Old Trafford, he'll be another Owen Hagreaves.

@gachsan: I have one Arsenal jersey with your name on the back,@Persie_Official. I will spit on it before I burn it.

@LeonMG: Robin Van Persie broke ma heart, I thought he was a lovin captain :(
@MrCJGooner: I say fuck Robin Van Persie & any1 else who DOESN'T want to play 4 #ArsenaI



4 comments: