Popular Posts

Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Minister of Wild Girls

So about a week ago a screen-munch appeared on twitter and facebook. Juicy stuff as always. Stuff so juicy I wanted to piss myself, ok maybe not actually piss myself but im sure you get my drift. This screen-munch was so jaw-dropping I lost mine in all the excitement. It showed one Kitso Mokaila organizing what looked like a meeting with a girl and a friend of hers. Yes this ‘alleged’ Kitso Mokaila insinuated they were going to engage in a ménage à trois. The story finally made it to the crazy tabloid The Voice. I think they were the ones brave enough to dare publish the story. So as I write this the said screen-munch is now national news. On everyone’s lips.
smh

Firstly let me say I see nothing wrong in engaging in consensual mini-orgies with young hot-skins, infact here on this blog it is encouraged. Sexually exploring oneself is nothing to be ashamed of. I am utterly jealous! I get no chance to bag two young women at a time (Just throwing it out there). Secondly if indeed this is all true Rre Mokaila is not the first person in a ministerial position to be tempted to answer the call of the ‘loins’. We have seen them in newspapers being sued by husbands and disgruntled boy-friends. He is just the first to get caught in such a manner with such damning evidence (if at all it is him).
My problem with the Kitso Mokaila indiscretion is with regards to two issues; He is married!!and is a leader, a person a lot of people look up to. If at all this is all true how does he expect his children to look at him? How does he expect the community to look at him? In an age when the country is busy trying to move the youth and the whole country to try curb the spread of the HIV/AIDS epidemic a minister is not supposed to be caught with his pants so down. It is demoralizing and utterly sick.
'Assistant Minister at the Office of the President, Dr Gloria Somolekae told the National Business Conference (NBC) in Francistown this week that the evidence that Botswana is not keeping up in the fight against HIV/AIDS is the high prevalence rate…nd yet some ppl whom our ppl chose as leaders can go all out and “Do them both” in Pitshane. What a shame…' - Victor Metic Baatweng.

 If this is true Kitso Mokaila would not have shamed his family only but the whole nation. He would have spat on the institution of marriage as we know it. As a national figure in the spotlight this is just ridiculous. Such sexual deviance is to be expected from teenagers and virile young bachelors not a married member of parliament. Sleeping with women young enough to be your daughters is not against the law but it is morally unspeakable. Doing it and getting caught whilst you are in such a position of power is criminal. The truth is to bag such a brace of beauties nubile young things you have to do them a lot of favors in return; it’s the unwritten law of the ‘old men banging young sluts’ handbook. So the question is were the favors entirely from his own pocket or did he use the tax-payer’s money to please these blood-hounds?
If at all this is true I think I speak for a lot of Batswana out there when I say Minister Mokaila should be forced to resign. Spend more time setting up orgies; we will not have a problem with it then.
I am watching it with intense interest because I wonder just how the head of state will handle this; them being best buddies and all. I would hate to have to lose faith in my president and government. The right thing should be done if at all this screen-munch is legit. honestly.
I also call to Batswana to not disappoint, nor forget. We are close to the elections; if this is all true and this man does not resign he cannot be allowed back into office. What message would we be sending to the young ones? I do not want to be disappointed. I am tired, and Batswana should be tired also. ‘Bomatla jwa Batswana ke gore o tsile go bua a tlhopiwa gape.’ Is what everyone is saying and I hope it is not true.
If this is true I would like to say; I am utterly disappointed in Kitso Mokaila as a minister, a leader and a married man. ‘The biggest challenge for this generation is having to learn morality from people who have none’.
I am however in awe of his prowess. Two at a time? I eat my heart out even as a type this. What a Legend.

Just thought id share this with you too.. it made me laugh. i wish i knew who wrote it.

13 comments:

  1. Botswana is going to the dogs! We need a moral regeneration strategy to save our country which is quickly descending into a putrefying sewer of crap! We have totally lost the plot and the world is watching with a very keen interest as we continue to destroy ourselves.... Why are all the elders, church leaders and members of the civil society so eerily silent?! My hunch is that they are also involved in the same satanic practices as our honorable ministers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their silence is deafening... we no longer have leaders to look up to. its a damn shame.

      Delete
  2. Tlerereeeeeeeeeeeee!.. KKD...
    Ba a ja hle banna ba 3sum!.. le nna kea e shwela bra yame

    ReplyDelete
  3. leave the guy alone..PERFECT PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never assumed we were perfect, that is why we have never sought to enter the public lime-light. He is a leader and should behave as such, not a horny teenager.

      Delete
  4. I've been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, yet I never found any fascinating article like yours. It's beautiful price
    enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made
    excellent content material as you probably did, the web will
    probably be much more helpful than ever before.

    My web page ... http://phuketus.com/profile/elizabetha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles
    as long as I provide credit and sources back
    to your webpage? My blog is in the very same niche as yours
    and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

    My web blog - http://profitbetkz.com/

    ReplyDelete